Well, I’m doing it! I’m going to Zumba tomorrow night with some friends. Never in my life would I have thought I’d have the confidence to go to a dance work out like Zumba. I’m quite proud that I have the guts (in more ways than one hehehe) actually.
I’m sure there will be lots of gorgeous skinny people there but for the first time in my life I will be able to walk into the room and not feel like I’m the biggest whale God ever put breathe into. I obviously still have a long way to go with my weight, but I have come so far already and I’m proud of myself.
I seriously need to go and buy some work out clothes though as I have none!!! Think that will be a job for the weekend. I want one of those spangley skirts like Amy W too LOL.
Well, Thursday night I’m off to my specialist for another weigh in and another fill. Can’t wait to get another fill. I want to eat less!!! I find myself obsessing about the amount I can or can’t eat. Just want to get to a point where I am happy with the amount. I know I eat substantially less that pre op but I still want to eat as least as humanly possible.
Thanks to all my new followers, it’s great to have you on board. 
Tuesday, April 20, 2010
Zumba, Fill and New Followers...
Posted by Nicole at 4:35 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
i am about to try zumba for the first time, too. kinda nervous but excited at the same time. =)
I cant wait to hear how it goes!!! You know, there are about 50-75 women at my Zumba class and they are all shapes. Out of all those people there are only about 4 that have those horrible bodies...you know. Tight asses, perky boobs, tone legs. I say mean things to them in my head. sigh. not nice.
Love ZUMBA! You will have a blast!
Post a Comment