Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Thanks, NSV and Blah Blah Blah!

Well I have been feeling a little guilty today after a little indulgence last night. I had COLD ROCK ICECREAM!!!!! Strawberry ice-cream with smashed tim tams to be exact. It was the most delicious thing I have ever tasted! The Aussie girls will relate but not sure if you have it in the States (who knows, you probably had it first and we followed lol).
So today I’ve been feeling a little guilty about it. Especially after my drama queen tantrum over the 200g gain last week. I guess we are all entitled to a little tantrum now and then as well as a little indulgence…

Well I must say a big THANK YOU to Girl Bandit aka Sally. She sent me a lovely bunch of clothes and jewellery today. As usual I had to play fashion parades (as I always do when workinprogress send me clothes as well). Guess WHAT…. Sally sent me a linen top that was a size 16 and……… IT FIT!!!! Hooray! And it was from a normal shop too, not a larger fashions shop! I almost jumped over the moon. *Happy dance*…

I’m trying for another go at ZUMBA tomorrow night. I didn’t get to go last week as I ended up really sick with a UTI. Let’s hope tomorrow night goes off without a hitch this week.



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gotta love a good fashion parade :-)

Hope you enjoy Zumba - looks like a lot of fun!

Sue said...

I wish that right now I had a tub of Cold Rock coconut ice cream with raspberries and Bounty smashed through it.

Oh yum. YUM.

Gen said...

Great NSV!