Well I started my workout routine again tonight after a few weeks pause with my mum being very ill. I did 30 minutes on the treadmill followed by a 30 minute workout with Wii "My Shape"... Can I just say the Wii My Shape instructor is extremely condescending in her tone when she praises you, but hey at least I'm moving right... For those of you who haven't used My Shape, the little webcam goes on top of the TV and shows you your every move on the big screen (very scary at first but the image is getting better). Anyway off to feed the fam xxx
Tuesday, April 6, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
Yay! Look at me - I'm the first to leave a comment :-)
So glad to see you on blogger!
You have done so well - 27kg is AMAZING!! You are lapband superstar as far as I'm concerned!!
Hooray, I have my first comment. I have been ducking back and forward to the computer all night checking to see if it is working yet...
Thanks N, and thanks for the nice intro on your blog xxx
Have fun with the blog, you're doing great! -BG
I'm here:
http://bandgroupiethesweetspot.blogspot.com/
how do you like the wii fit or whatever? is wii fit and wii shape the same thing? i was thinking about getting one as we already have the wii.
Post a Comment