Victory: Well I got on the scales this morning and to my surprise I had lost another half a kilo... Woohoo... I am loving the way the weight is falling off at the moment, however I suspect that next week it will slow down for a week or two as I have been noticing a pattern around certain times. Anyhow, I will enjoy it while it lasts and look forward to it returning when it does.
Oh yeah and my other victory for today was I went shopping with a friend and I bought a size 18 jeans (last November I was a 24 or 26 depending on the store)... *happy dance*
How have you guys found the problem of excess skin? It's only early days for me but it is starting to show... I am hoping that it will shrink at least a bit.
Followers: Thanks so much for joining my blog I really appreciate your support.
The sisterhood: I have clothes to send to new homes. Most are around a size 22 and
24. If anyone is interested just pop me an email.
Lucky for me workinprogress has been sending me some nice outfits or I would be walking around in a hessian bag lol...
Anyway, take care all till next time xx
Tuesday, April 6, 2010
Victory, followers and other such matters...
Posted by Nicole at 10:06 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
Hey well done! I'm hovering about a 22 for tops and 20 for bottoms right now, so the clothes probably wouldn't be right for me.
yay!!! You are doing so well!
Hooray for the 18's! You're doing great with the WL!
thanks girls xx
Yay, you are blogging.. What may be boring to you, probably wont be to everyone else.. Everyone has a story :) So let go, and enjoy getting things off your chest.. Careful though, this band tends to make us lose a little too much off our chests.. As per my recent post..
Look forward to following your blog.
xx Nene
Post a Comment