Thursday, April 15, 2010

Flabba Jabba and Bat Wings

Well after reading Amy and workinprogress’ blog on loose skin I have started operation “tighten those bat wings”… Our friend John has a fantastic home gym with the whole lateral pull down bar system and all so I am going to start using that a few times a week and try to firm up my arms. I also bought some bio oil today to start rubbing into my flabby belly and hope it improves things there. I‘m not too worried about the stretch marks as I have come to terms with the fact they are there forever but I would like the excess skin to shrink as much as possible.

I was considering the whole idea of surgery once I have lost all my weight but I’m not keen on that idea at all now. I am a big scaredy cat and I don’t like drains and things like that. Believe me I wish I had the guts to do it, but I don’t. I have seen a few after photos of people who have had the skin reduction surgery and the results are amazing and these people look wonderful. I’m just not that brave sadly. I would however, get my boobs done. A lift and implants would be nice I think. I have a good friend who had implants and she said the pain was just like a muscle strain and nothing too bad. She said the worst part was having to sleep sitting up for 6 weeks as it kills your back. Anyway, I have a while before I have to think about all that just yet. Still want to lose 34kg yet.

For Aussie readers, did you watch Today/Tonight this evening? http://au.todaytonight.yahoo.com/article/7067420/health/losing-means-winning
There was a lady (40) on that show who lost 65kg using diet shakes. She posed for lingerie photos for the show and there wasn’t an ounce of flabby skin anywhere. What’s with that??? Wish I knew her secret. She had the perfect body after losing 65kgs.

Have a great night everyone xx

0 comments: