Saturday, August 21, 2010

Destination Plateau, Population 1!!!

Well guys and gals I have hit a serious plateau 10kg out of my goal.
I have been stuck in this God forsaken place for the past month. I have bounced between 92.4 and 92.8kgs… I feel like that darn old game show “The Price is Right” where you have to guess the exact value to get to the grand showcase and the contestants go back and forward for God knows how long till they get it right.
I seriously can’t eat any less so I don’t know what to do now…

To add insult to injury, some scumbag stole the number plates off my car last night!!! So once we realised they were missing we had to do a police report and then go to the Roads and Traffic Authority and “BUY” new number plates. I guess I should be thankful that they were well prepared with all their tools to remove and unscrew the number plates and didn’t just rip them off and damage my car. Thanks for that thieves!!!

Ok so now my sooky la la mood is lifting I do have some good news! I went and bought two pairs of jeans today at Just Jeans and I fit into a size 16. The lady in the store said the 16 was too big for me and I needed to try on a size 15 so I did. The 15, unfortunately were a little too snug though but I am over the moon at getting into a size 16 in a real jeans shop rather than Target or Kmart jeans.

Also, my doctor has been so pleased with my progress that he asked me to speak at the monthly seminars he does for prospective patients… He said that I have embraced the whole philosophy of the program and is proud to have me speak on behalf of lap banding. Wow, that is a big boost. I kind of don’t feel worthy though because I’m not a goal yet but he wants me there right or wrong.

Well enjoy your weekend and keep fighting the good fight.



1 comments:

Sue said...

There is definitely a population of at least two - you and I. I got below 100kg finally but now keep hanging around, up and down. Pfft.