Well, I had my 5th fill today and it feels like it is going to be a good one. Got very full, very quickly at dinner tonight so I’m feeling good about this one.
My doctor is very happy with me, which makes me happy too. I have lost 68% of my excess body weight in 7 months. The doctor doesn’t want me to go below 80kg because I’m quite tall (5 foot 10 inches). So that being said I have 15 kg left to lose.
Now, the part I’m not so happy about. Because he thinks I have done so well, he doesn’t want to see me for 3 months… WHAT… Three months is a lifetime and on my own with no monthly visit and no monthly accountability!!! I have to admit I am scared! I always knew that after the first year the visits were much less often and I’d be going it alone but I didn’t bank on it starting so soon. He is confident that I will be fine and said that I’m welcome to come in any time if I’m worried but still I feel like I am losing my security blanket.
Anyway what will be will be and hopefully I’ll have even more weight loss to impress him with when I do go back.
Take care all xxx
Thursday, July 15, 2010
Losing my security blanket
Posted by Nicole at 3:32 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
You are doing sooo good! That is awesome! I havent had to go back to my doctor for 7 months and I miss his cute face!
That is amazing! Its been almost 3 months since I have been. Great progress babe!
You really are amazing Nicole !!!
Thanks girls xxx! Feeling a bit better about it today. I think it was just a bit of a shock not having to go back for so long. I'm getting use to the idea now.
Post a Comment