Hi Everyone
Yep I am still alive and living up to my disclaimer that I am boring and my blog will be nothing special. I even managed to lose a follower LOL...
So... My question is, why even though the scales have dropped by 32kgs, my old clothes fall off because I'm down 4 clothing sizes do I still look in the mirror and see the same person looking back at me? Riddle me that one Batman!!!
Am I the only one who has this problem? Am I really screwed in the head?
Anyway, I'm hoping the scales drop to double digits this week... I'm sick of waiting!!!
Been going to Zumba every Wednesday and loving it.
Take care all xxx
Tuesday, June 1, 2010
WHY???
Posted by Nicole at 4:33 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
LOL...the headband is the hardest part of this process. I call it 'BDD', just use that tag on my blog and you'll see how you're normal to think this.
Firstly - OMG - 32 kilos? How awesome is that?! You rock girl!!
Secondly - I feel the same way. Crazy isn't it? I was wearing my 'skinny' jeans yesterday. The ones that have sat in my cupboard for years - and yet I still felt fat.
Crazy. If you work it out - let me know your secret :-)
Seems like we all have head issues...I am 10kg off goal and feel almost the fattest of this journey!!! I think you are doing an awesomejob...congrats
Thanks girls... Glad I'm not the only one who thinks this way. At least now I know that it's notmal, or, we are all crazy together LOL!
I hit 99.8 this morning! That was a nice surprise... Finally!!!
It will take a bit of time to adjust! Keep on working hard!
Post a Comment